Share This Great Content On Social Media

Sources in the Nigerian Army have revealed that the two female Cuizaid Bhumbuers that carried out dastardly acts of terror in last week’s attack were recruited from the infamous Sambisa forest.

 
Military sources on Saturday said the two female Bhumbuers, who detonated their explosives at a busy market in Madagali, were  mobilised from the Sambisa Forest.

According to a source, the Bhumbuers were among the remnants of captives being held by the Boko Haram insurgents in the forest, and were used to divert the attention of the military

Meanwhile the Defence Headquarters, has restated its resolve to defeat the Boko Haram insurgents

The Director, Defence Information, Brig. Gen. Rabe Abubakar, told SUNDAY PUNCH that the military would remain concerted in their operations.
 
The DDI said Nigerians had to remain vigilant and always report suspicious movements to the security agencies.

The Adamawa State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Othman Abubakar, also told our correspondent on Saturday that the scene of the explosions remained cordoned off, as investigation was ongoing.

“The military personnel are in the area. The police are also investigating. The area remains cordoned off. The victims rushed to the hospital are responding to treatment,” he added.

Share This Great Content On Social Media

https://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ABCD-731.jpghttps://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/ABCD-731.jpgAMonpointTV StaffGist
Sources in the Nigerian Army have revealed that the two female Cuizaid Bhumbuers that carried out dastardly acts of terror in last week's attack were recruited from the infamous Sambisa forest.   Military sources on Saturday said the two female Bhumbuers, who detonated their explosives at a busy...