Share This Great Content On Social Media

Former PMAN president, Charly Boy has blamed the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration over its failure to rescue the remaining Chibok girls for about 3 years.

Charles Oputa in his lone protest
 
A popular artiste, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly boy, has accused the Federal Government of being insensitive to the plight of Nigerians, stressing that it had not done enough to rescue the remaining 195 Chibok schoolgirls abducted by Boko Haram in April 2014.
 
Leading a handful of #BringBackOurGirls members in a march from the Unity fountain, Maitama, Abuja to the State House junction on Monday, the activist Whahned those in government to protect the citizens if they cared about their personal safety and well-being.
 
Charly boy, 65, walked for a few kilometres but was taken in a car to the Eagle Square where he alighted to trek the remaining metres to a spot near the Presidential Villa where he spoke briefly to journalists.
 
He admonished Nigerians to stop being docile and to challenge the government to wake up to its responsibilities, saying in pidgin English, ‘Our mumu don do,’ (enough of docility).
 
He said, “Any government that can’t protect its citizens is sitting on a keg of gunpowder; the government should rescue the Chibok girls, it should bring back the girls. If our safety is not guaranteed, then their (government officials’) safety cannot be guaranteed.

“My fellow frustrated Nigerians, you are too docile for my liking, what are you living for? I will rather die for something than live for nothing.”
 
A BBOG Co-coordinator, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili said the FG had maintained a defeating silence since October last year on the rescue of the remaining Chibok schoolgirls in Boko Haram captivity.
 
She challenged the government to rise up to its responsibility by rescuing or negotiating the release of the girls as promised by President Muhammadu Buhari.
 
Ezekwesili lauded Charly boy for taking time out to demand the rescue of the schoolgirls.

Share This Great Content On Social Media

https://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ABCD-776.jpghttps://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ABCD-776.jpgAMonpointTV StaffGist
Former PMAN president, Charly Boy has blamed the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration over its failure to rescue the remaining Chibok girls for about 3 years. Charles Oputa in his lone protest   A popular artiste, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly boy, has accused the Federal Government of being...