#WorldSavingsDay: 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Make You Save for the Rainy Days
Since 1942, the world has commemorated the #WorldSavingsDay on October 31.
The day was declared World Savings Day during the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks) in Milano, Italy. Italian Professor, Filippo Ravizza declared the day the “International Saving Day” on the last day of the congress.
In the resolutions of the Thrift Congress it was decided that ‘World Thrift Day’ should be a day devoted to the promotion of savings all over the World.
1. Find your own style. Don’t spend your savings trying to be someone else. You’re not more important, smarter, or prettier because you wear a designer dress. – Salma Hayek
2. Wealth can only be accumulated by the earnings of industry and the savings of frugality. – John Tyler
3. Put all of your savings on autopilot, and you won’t likely notice the missing cash. – Jean Chatzky
4. We are not to judge thrift solely by the test of saving or spending. If one spends what he should prudently save, that certainly is to be deplored. But if one saves what he should prudently spend, that is not necessarily to be commended. A wise balance between the two is the desired end. – Owen D. Young
5. The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. – Thomas T. Munger
6. It may take you months or even a few years to build up an adequate emergency savings fund. That’s okay. – Suze Orman
7. Save money on the big, btuneg stuff so that you have something left over for life’s little pleasures. – Elisabeth Leamy
8. Savings is an important tool because it can help the poor deal with the ups and downs of irregular earnings and help them build reserves for a rainy day. – Sylvia Mathews Burwell
9. There is no dignity quite so impressive, and no independence quite so important, as living within your means. – Calvin Coolidge
10. Frugality may be termed the daughter of Prudence, the sister of Temperance, and the parent of Liberty. – Samuel Johnson.
File ptuneo Since 1942, the world has commemorated the #WorldSavingsDay on October 31. The day was declared World Savings Day during the 1st International Savings Bank Congress (World Society of Savings Banks) in Milano, Italy. Italian Professor, Filippo Ravizza declared the day the “International Saving Day” on the last day of...email@example.comAdministratorA blogger #AMonpointTV is my brand and am onpoint #Thank You For ReadingAM onpoint TV | Information & Entertainment Platform