Share This Great Content On Social Media

 
Anthony Joshua says he and Deontay Wilder will fight on his terms, after the American sent a chilling message ordering the world heavyweight champion to either ‘fight or shut up’, Dailymail reports.
 
The 32-year-old Wilder, who defended his WBC title on Saturday, posted a video to Instagram telling the Brit to stop delaying negotiations over a title unification bout. 
 
‘Anthony Joshua, you know I’m coming for you,’ Wilder said to the camera in his boxing gym. ‘There’s no need to talk about next year or the year after that or 2020 – 2018 is what you should be worried about. 
‘You said if the people want it then you want it. Well, the people want it. Do you? Or do y’all have some hidden agendas? Are y’all hiding anything? 
 
Deontay Wilder

‘We’re on it so either fight or shut up. Your promoter (Eddie Hearn) has talked so much. He says you’re gonna knock me out in three rounds? Let’s see it. 

‘I’m ready to dethrone you, I will be heavyweight champion of the world, I will defeat you. Are you up for the challenge?’
 
And it did not take long for Joshua to return the barbs, insisting the fight will happen on his terms in the near future.
 
Speaking to the Press Association, Anthony Joshua said: ‘If Wilder’s not making an offer we’ll do it on my terms. Present him with an offer, and see how they feel about that offer.

‘That only goes to the champions: Deontay Wilder and Joseph Parker. It’s the same situation to both of them.
 
Anthony Joshua

‘It’s no problem if Wilder wants to fight early next year, but no offers have been made to me. There has never been an offer. Everyone says they want to fight, and then sits back and waits for me to do all the homework.
 
‘What we then have to do – which Eddie’s doing – is fly out to the United States to make time.

‘No offers have been made from their or our side; we had a mandatory in place, and now we’re taking the time and effort to get the ball rolling.

‘There’s one thing talking and acting, but negotiations don’t happen over social media. We’re now making the moves forward.’ 
 
Wilder polished off Bermane Stiverne in the first round to retain his WBC heavyweight title in Brooklyn and immediately set his sights on a huge showdown with Joshua, who defended his WBA and IBF belts against Carlos Takam last month.
 
 
On Tuesday, Wilder urged Joshua’s management team, particularly promoter Hearn to stop ‘ducking’ him and agree to a title unification bout.

‘I think Eddie is ducking me more so than Joshua,’ he told BBC Sport. ‘If Joshua’s a strong champion, a true champion, you guys in England should smoke him out, make him fight.

‘You should see if he’s the best. My heart says I’m the best, if I’m not I want someone to show me.’
 
Wilder would prefer to fight on home turf but has said he would be willing to make the trip across the Atlantic to face the Olympic gold medal winner.

‘Packing out stadiums looks good but the money and Mecca of boxing is in America,’ Wilder continued. ‘But if you want to stay at home like a little girl, this king has no problem travelling to knock out the champion.’

Share This Great Content On Social Media

https://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ABCD1510233481.jpghttps://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/ABCD1510233481.jpgAMonpointTV StaffGistSport
  Anthony Joshua says he and Deontay Wilder will fight on his terms, after the American sent a chilling message ordering the world heavyweight champion to either 'fight or shut up', Dailymail reports.   The 32-year-old Wilder, who defended his WBC title on Saturday, posted a video to Instagram telling the Brit...