See The 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn’t Know
Everyone farts but have we ever taken a moment to think about the science and history behind it?
1. Females tend to fart less than males.
2. First used in 1962, fart means the wind coming out of the anus. Pretty apt don’t you think?
3. A normal human being will fart over a dozen times every day.
4. And the air they produce can be used to blow up one balloon.
5. Fart is flammable – Yes, you can light a fart on fire
Because flatulence is partly composed of flammable gases like methane and hydrogen, it can be briefly set on fire.
We don’t recommend it, because of the risk of injury, but if you have to see it.
6. Don’t ever be embarrassed about a fart because it is actually an indication of good health. If your digestive system is working as it should, you will fart. If you feel like you haven’t been farting lately, it is best to get a medical opinion.
7. The main component of a fart is hydrogen sulfide which helps decrease any damage to the mitochondria. This means that taking in the smell is actually good for you.
8. While women don’t fart as much as men, their farts tend to smell more because they have greater levels of hydrogen sulfide. This makes the air they produce better for your health as well.
9. Your farts are much faster than you because they travel 10ft/sec.
10. The tighter your sphincter, the more sound your farts will make because they can’t get out easily.
11. If you chew a lot of gum and drink aerated drinks, it will increase the frequency of your farts.
12. Most of our daily farts happen when we are asleep.
13. Termites may be small in size but they fart more than any other creature. Camels come a close second, followed by zebras and cattle.https://amonpointtv.com/2018/01/06/see-13-facts-farting-probably-didnt-know/https://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ABCD1515223473.jpghttps://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ABCD1515223473.jpgLifestyle