The 10 Most Expensive Footballer Jets [Photos]
Footballers in this modern age earns millions of dollars per-month and it is only natural they travel in style in your own private jet.
Which it is no news that the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, and Paul Pogba have private jets but which ones are the most expensive?
Here are ten footballers with the most expensive private jets…
1. Cristiano Ronaldo – Gulfstream G650
Cost: £28 million. Ronaldo's jet can carry 18 passengers.
2. Lionel Messi – Embraer Legacy 650
Cost: £25 million. Messi's jet which can carry 14 passengers comes with a 10-year or 10,000 flight hour warranty.
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Cessna Citation Longitude
Cost: £21 million
4. David Beckham – Bombardier Challenger 350
Cost: £19 million. The Bombardier is the best selling private jet of the last ten years.
5. Paul Pogba – Gulfstream G280
Cost: £18 million. The cabin on the G280 able to accommodate 10 passengers.
6. Wayne Rooney – Dassault Falcon 900LX
Cost: £14 million. At 66 feet long and 24 feet in height, it really stands out from the crowd.
7. Neymar – Embraer Legacy 450
Cost: £10.8 million – Its enhanced flight vision system boasts an infrared camera.
8. Gareth Bale – Cessna Citation XL Plus
Cost: £8.6 million.
9. Kaka – Cessna Citation CJ3 Plus
Cost: £5.7 million. The jet can cary 9 people at cruiser speed.
10. Ronaldinho – Embraer Phenom 100
Cost: £2.6 million. The just retired footballer can carry seven people in his jet.https://amonpointtv.com/2018/01/19/10-expensive-footballer-jets-photos/https://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ABCD1516369632.jpghttps://amonpointtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ABCD1516369632.jpgGistSport